As you know he started on cereal a few weeks ago. We began giving him baby food tonight. That was fun, his first taste of baby food - peas. I am not sure why I started with something I don't even like. His face was priceless, he kept giving a look like am I suppose to like this, he continued to eat it so that is good. We will continue with peas for the next 4-5 days. Tony is most excited about feeding him baby food because he can't stand the look and smell of the cereal.
They are impressed with his head control and the rolling over. He now rolls from his belly onto his back over and over again!
Here is a picture of Zander and I. Isn't he adorable!
They are impressed with his head control and the rolling over. He now rolls from his belly onto his back over and over again!
Here is a picture of Zander and I. Isn't he adorable!
Here is a picture of him from daycare yesterday. Look at that big ol' smile, now you see why I don't worry about him during the day!
This weekend we are going to the best show ever in Tony's eyes, the Food and Wine show. We have 10 friends going with us so that will be a lot of fun! Liz is taking the DD role from me this year since she is pregnant. Poor girl! And then next weekend is our big halloween party - this year's theme - 80's. I doubt I will have time to post between now and then but check back after halloween to see Zander's costume. Oh yeah, he is going to be in 80's!!!
Yay Zander! Good job growing right on target! Love those cheeks!!!!
ReplyDelete