Sorry it's been awhile since our last post. We are just about there - 5 weeks left!!
A few stories since March Madness:
Zander's butt continues to be in conflict with my ribs. As the books say he is gaining a 1/2 pound per week now, which means his butt is getting bigger and he is getting longer. So not only am I anxious to meet the little guy but I am also looking forward to no pain in my ribs.
When I was about 30 weeks I decided to wear stilleto heels to work and all be darn if they didn't break. So I have resorted to flats or shorter heels. Oh, how my life has changed already! Don't worry folks I will be back into stilletos just after Zander's arrival. However I will save my broken shoe to show him when he is older.
A few weeks ago I went and got pictures taken of my belly. I was a little hesitant about getting pictures taken, but Krista made me feel so comfortable that I even showed my skin! To view the pictures, go to: http://www.kristaroderphotography.com/, click on client log in (bottom right corner) and enter KV418 and submit. There are a lot of good ones, so enjoy.
With the economy the way it is - Tony has been slow the past month or so. Which worked out great, he has been able to get Zander's room done, build a sandbox, build a few book shelves for the office and Zander's closet, finish the two bedrooms downstairs and finally get to the to-do list I have had since we moved in.
Here are a few pictures of the room and sandbox! Zander is already spoiled and hasn't even arrived yet!
The room looks awesome--Zander is a lucky little boy! The decorating is amazing and I love the colors. Tony, the sandbox is fantastic-I can see Zander in there playing with his trucks and "diggers". Good job. Time is going fast, you two! Love you, MOM Happy Mother's Day, Mom-to-be!
ReplyDeleteglad you finally updated your blog!! Zander's room looks great and I love the sandbox!! Owen is really jealous of the sandbox so maybe when uncle tony comes to visit he can make one for him too! :-) glad your pregnancy is going well...take care!
ReplyDeleteLove the room! Emily will happily test out Zander's sandbox for him. Just to make sure it's all working okay :) Love you!! Can't wait to meet the little guy.
ReplyDelete